Tuesday, December 8, 2009

TodaysMama Meme


Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
a job for Adam, a house in the near future, a sewing machine, a Cricut expression, and a sibling for Daniel
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
Hard to choose...I would say the awesome goodie basket my sister gave me last year.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
Homemade cocoa mix in cute jars or mugs
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
probably either my Barbie Dream House or my CD player
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
from his mouth: a puppy and a ball. I think he would love anything Thomas or Cars
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
I love ALL holiday foods! I kinda prefer the "real" food over the desserts.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
I will be lucky if I get my Christmas cards done...I have some left from last year that never got mailed....OH, I made an ornament wreath (thanks for the idea, Lauren!)
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
A Christmas Story
9. Favorite holiday song?
O Holy Night sung by Martina McBride
10. Favorite holiday pastime?

Getting to hang out with family and playing games.

No comments: