Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family Picutres


This past week, my talented sister-in-law, Jane, took our family pictures. However, Mr. Daniel was not a happy camper and did not cooperate at all. (This is what happens when he stays up until 11p the night before because of your husband's work Christmas party and still wakes up at 7:15a...needless to say, when when finished the shoot, Daniel fell asleep on the way home and ended up taking a 4 hour nap!!) Even though he was pouting the whole time, some of my favorite picture are the ones where Daniel is fussing. It doesn't bother me that we didn't get a great family portrait because these pictures tell the story of how the day really was...fussiness and all.

This is my favorite picture!

I will post more soon, but Blogger is being stupid. I will try again in the morning.

No comments: