Monday, July 26, 2010

Water Baby

My little man is becoming a regular water baby. Friday night, we went to my sister's house and she bought a little alligator pool for Daniel. He was so excited when she added the bubbles that he said, "This is a cool pool!" When it was time to get out, I stripped him down to dry him off when he decided he wasn't finished yet...thus the next picture. I have more pictures (unsuitable for web publication) that will be used as blackmail when he starts dating! :-)
This last picture is from our ward Pioneer Day activity. Daniel played in the water from the time we got there until the time we left. I forgot my camera, so my friend Janel sent me some pictures she took. Daniel is the one on the back of the alligator with his head turned away. He had so much fun that he didn't want to leave, even when they turned off the water!
On another note, Daniel has gotten to where he likes to be rocked before going to sleep at night. At first I thought it was a nuisance because he used to be so good about going to bed on his own.
But tonight, while I was rocking him and listening to his primary music, I thought to myself, "It doesn't get any better than this." Pretty soon he won't want me to rock him anymore, so I am just going to enjoy it while it lasts. I love my sweet boy!!!

No comments: