Thursday, December 11, 2008

Let it snow...


I was rudely awoken by a phone call from my sister this morning. She asked if I had been outside yet, to which I responded, "Uhh, no...I'm still sleeping." She told me it was snowing, so I shot out of bed, opened the blinds, and sure enough there was snow covering the ground. I was so excited!! This is the most snow I have ever seen in my entire life!!! Growing up in Louisiana will do that for you. Adam and I threw on some clothes, grabbed the camera, and went outside to check things out...Daniel was still sleeping. We went down the street to Jacob and Jane's apartment just to make sure they knew the good news...they didn't seem as impressed as I was...I think they have seen snow a time or two before :-) Anyway, when Daniel woke up, we bundled him up and brought him outside to see his first snowfall. As you can see in the pictures, he didn't exactly know what to think...



No comments: