Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas came early...

Santa visited us early this year.  We bought a new camera from one of the Black Friday deals at Circuit City.  Woohoo!!!  I am so excited...I have been complaining about my old camera for quite a while.  I will post pictures soon.  On another note, Santa brought something else with him too.  It's called herpangina, and Daniel's got it.  Basically, he has fever and ulcers at the back of his throat, which means he isn't eating or sleeping very well...so neither am I :-(  This is the first time Daniel has been sick and it is killing me.  This is caused by a virus, so there is nothing we can do...we just have to "wait it out".  It breaks my heart to hear him crying and see him in such pain knowing that there isn't anything I can do about it.  Well, I know you mothers out there have probably dealt with this before and feel my pain.  I just hope he gets well soon...I want my happy baby boy back!!

No comments: