Sunday, February 17, 2008

Almost 3 weeks old!!



I can't believe it has been almost 3 weeks. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. We are so thankful to have this new little addition to our family. And luckily, Daniel is a pretty good baby! He only cries when he is hungry or needs a diaper change...let's hope it stays that way!! He is such an amazing little person, and I can't wait until his personality really starts to show. It is so exciting getting to know him. I'm a little nervous, but I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us!

4 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

He is so CUTE! I love his little content pose. I'm so excited for you both to be new parents. There's just nothing like it.

Jessica said...

He's so cute. I'm glad he's a good baby and I hope that continues through out his life.

Kathy said...

Wow was a sweetheart. Seeing him makes me want to have another one! Thanks for posting new pics! Keep em coming!

Jeni said...

You guys seem like you're doing great! What a cutie. I'm glad he's a good baby for you. Calyn was "good" too until she hit 6 months old and started teething:)

Keep us all constantly updated. I LOVE looking at baby pics!